Explore South India on Motorbike, staying in hand picked 5 star hotels and accommodation all the way! There is is really no better way to tour South India.
Spicy South India offers some of the best biking routes on the planet. You will be surprised how little traffic you will encounter and how good most of the roads are. A diverse and stunningly beautiful landscape with good natured and hospitable people, a visit to South India is guaranteed to change the way you look at life.
On the motorbike tour of South India, you will ride through and visit some of the most spectacular parts of South India. Starting in Cochin the tour takes you through the meandering roads of the tea plantations of Munnar to the ancient temple town of Madurai in Tamil Nadu, this motorbike tour will be an experience you will cherish for a life time. You will ride over the finest hill stations South India has to offer,Kodai Kanal and Ooty, safari to spot the elusive tiger in a luxurious tiger reserve, visit the city of palaces, Mysore in Karnataka, and get a chance to soak in the sun in the fabled beaches of Goa with its famous hippy markets, food and cocktail bars. A tour of the highlights of South India in 15 days and also a real chance to experience South Indian hospitality and culture.
· Tour on Royal Enfield 500cc Classic Desert storm
· The 1600 km South India ride is an incredible motorbike touring experience. The roads are for the most part in great condition and the traffic is surprisingly little (for India.) The cross cultural experience this tour provides for is unparalleled.
· Stay in some of the most luxurious 5 star hotels South India has to offer.
· Only 10 bikes per tour for an extremely personalized and hassle free riding experience.
· Extreme Bike Tours does have the best fleet and support team among all the Motorbike Tour operators in India. Watch the client testimonials in the video page if you don’t believe us.
· The South India Motorbike Tour visits most of the highlights of South India.
· Visit a tiger reserve with the highest density of tigers in the wild, and three of South India’s most prominent hill stations and tea estates.
· You don’t pay for anything once you arrive (except items personal in nature, alcohol.) Your fuel, meals, accommodation, transfers are all included in the cost.
Click here for full Itinerary
Day 1 – Cochin
Arrive in Cochin and pickup from Airport and taken to a Luxury Hotel. Introduction to your 500cc Royal Enfield and a day getting used to your bikes. Time to check out Fort Cochin. (50 km)
Day 2 – Cochin – Munnar
Leaving Cochin we head out into the countryside and you begin to get the feel of India. We will eventually begin to climb up to the beautiful Hill Station of Munnar. Tea plantations surround us and we check in to our hotel for the night. Here, we spend the night at the fabulous Windermere Estate hotel (100 km)
Day 3 – Munnar – Kodaikanal
We head back up to another one of India’s most famous hill stations today and more beautiful surroundings. The scenery really is out of this world and as we reach Kodai the air becomes cooler as we go up from the Indian planes. A night in our guesthouse and time to walk around the lakes and town. (165 km)
Day 4 – Kodaikanal – Mudumalai Tiger Reserve
A long drive today will take us over 300 km over another famous hill station, Ooty to the incredibly beautiful Tiger reserve, the Mudumalai National park, and a fantastic resort Jungle Retreat. After a long ride, you will have 2 nights of rest and jungle safariing to recharge you for the next leg of the tour. (320 km)
Day 5 – Mudumalai Tiger reserve
Today you will get the chance to relax by Jungle Retreat’s exotic pool, go on safari to spot the elusive Tiger and other mega fauna or sit at the Jungle Retreat’s fabulous bar while our team of mechanics checks the bikes for the next leg of the tour.
Day 6 – Mudumalai – Mysore
Long winding roads, spectacular views and a chance to open up the throttle a bit as we head to Mysore. This amazing city is famous around the world for its Palace, Temples and Bazaars. A short ride will give you a chance to go site seeing. (120km)
Day 7 – Mysore – Shimoga
From Mysore, we head into central Karnataka as we make our way to the west coast of India. We drive past rural India, and view many scattered monuments (120 km)
Day 8 – Shimoga – Agonda, South Goa
Our Destination is Agonda Beach, which is a stone throw away from the hustle and bustle of its famous neighbor Palolem. After the ride the relaxed atmosphere of Agonda will be very rewarding indeed!(230 Km)
Day 9 – South Goa
A day to relax and wind down on the fantastic beaches of South Goa. For lunch, we visit a deserted secret beach. (50 km)
Day 10 – Agonda – Anjuna
We ride up the coast around winding roads and head north to Anjuna, the famous beach that the Hippies invaded in the 1960’s. The vibe still remains the same, good food and shopping and a great hotel await you here where you can lie by the pool and relax.
Day 11: Flights Home
Flights home or onward journey.
We reserve the right to change this tour slightly if need be.