South India Motorbike Tours video
NOTE: The tour for 2016 is Exclusively Only For Women Riders
Spicy South India offers some of the best motorbiking routes on the planet. You will be surprised how little traffic you will encounter and how good most of the roads are. A diverse and stunningly beautiful landscape with good natured and hospitable people, a visit to South India is guaranteed to change the way you look at life.
On the South India Motorbike Tours, you will ride through and visit some of the most spectacular parts of South India. Starting in Cochin the tour takes you through the meandering roads of the tea plantations of Munnar to the ancient temple town of Hassan , the South India Motorcycle Tours 3 Star will be an experience you will cherish for a life time.
On the South India Motorbike Tour, you will ride over the finest hill stations South India has to offer; Munnar, Kodaikanal and Ooty, safari to spot the elusive tiger in a luxurious tiger reserve, visit the city of palaces, Mysore in Karnataka, visit 1000 year old exquisite temples and get a chance to soak in the sun in the fabled beaches of Goa with its famous hippy markets, food and cocktail bars. A fantastic ride to most of the highlights of South India in 11 days where you also get a real chance to experience South Indian hospitality and culture.
The South India Motorbike Tours Highlights
· Tour on the Royal Enfield Classic Desert Storm on the South India Motorbike Tours
· The 1000 km long South India ride is an incredible motorbike touring experience. The roads, on the South India Motorbike Tours are for the most part in great condition and the traffic is surprisingly little (for India.) The cross cultural experience the South India Motorbike Tours provide for is unparalleled.
· Only 10 bikes per tour for an extremely personalized and hassle free riding experience on the South India Motorbike Tours.
· All nights in carefully chosen, comfortable hotels and guest houses on the South India Motorbike Tours.
· The South India Motorbike Tours visits most of the highlights of South India.
· Visit a tiger reserve with the highest density of tigers in the wild, and three of South India’s most prominent hill stations and tea estates on the South India Motorbike Tours.
· You don’t pay for anything once you arrive (except items personal in nature, alcohol.) Your fuel, meals, accommodation, transfers are all included in the cost on the South India Motorbike Tours.
Approx. 6 – 8 hours riding per day
Click here for full Itinerary
Day 1 on the South India Motorbike Tours: North Goa
Arrive in Goa and pick up from airport and taken to a luxury hotel. Introduction to your 500cc Royal Enfield Desert Storm and a day getting used to the bikes. Time to check out the beach of Anjuna. (50km)
Day 2 on the South India Motorbike Tours: Anjuna – Agonda
We ride down around the coasts winding roads and head south to Agonda, good food and a great hotel await you where you can lay by the pool and relax. (75km)
Day 3 on the South India Motorbike Tours: South Goa
A day to relax and wind down on the fantastic beaches of South Goa. For lunch we visit a deserted secret beach. (50km)
Day 4 on the South India Motorbike Tours: South Goa – Manipal
Our destination is Turtle Bay Resort near the town of Manipal. Our last day on the coast till Cochin, a full days riding. (270km)
Day 5 on the South India Motorbike Tours: Manipal – Hassan
From Manipal we head to the ancient city of Hassan, once the capital of the mighty Hoyasala dynasty. We will ride past rural villages away from the coast. (230km)
Day 6 on the South India Motorbike Tours: Hassan – Mysore
We will ride past scattered ruins and visit some of South India’s most beautiful temples. This amazing city is famous for its Palace, Temples and Bazaars, a short ride will give you chance to go sightseeing around Mysore. (120km)
Day 7 on the South India Motorbike Tours: Mysore – Mudumalai Tiger Reserve
Long winding roads, spectacular views and a chance to open up the throttle a bit as we head to the Mudumalai National park. (120km)
Day 8 on the South India Motorbike Tours: Rest Day, Mudumalai National Park
Today you will get the chance to relax in a fantastic Safari lodge, go on safari to spot the elusive Tiger and other mega fauna or sit at the bar while our team of mechanics check the bikes ready for the next leg of the tour.
Day 9 on the South India Motorbike Tours: Mudumalai Tiget Reserve – Kodaikanal
A long drive today will take us over 300 km over the famous hill station of Ooty and on to Kodaikanal. The air becomes cooler as we head up to our guesthouse and you can walk around the lakes and town. (320km)
Day 10 on the South India Motorbike Tours: Kodaikanal – Munnar
We head to another of India’s most famous hill stations, more beautiful surroundings, the scenery really is out of this world. Tea plantations surround us as we check into our hotel for the night. (165km)
Day 11 on the South India Motorbike Tours: Munnar – Cochin
We head back down to the Indian plains and the coast, the temperature rises as we head to Fort Cochin. We check into a luxury hotel and you have chance to check out the old town of Cochin and its famous Chinese fishing nets. (100km)
Day 12 on the South India Motorbike Tours: Cochin
Flights home or onwards journey.
Note: We reserve the right to change this tour slightly if need be.