- The Mighty Himalayan tours are from Manali to Leh and then the same tour in reverse, Leh to Manali. However the two tours have slightly different routes. These tours are for the true adventurer, riding through some of the world's highest motor able roads up to altitudes of 18,390 ft and through some of the most breathtaking scenery on the planet. The road from Manali to Ladakh is only open for a few months of the year due to snowfall. From the moment you leave Manali the landscape starts to change from lush green and heading over the first pass it is a scene not dissimilar to the landscape of the moon surrounded by towering snow capped mountains. There is a very rich ancient Buddhist culture in these parts of India and many monasteries dot the landscape as the bikes weave through stunning valleys.
- The Tribal Regions Tour takes riders around the Tribal districts of Himachal Pradesh. From Kullu valley the route follows one of the most unspoiled parts of the Himalayas and into some of the most beautiful valleys, Sangla, Kinnaur, Pin, Spiti and Lahaul, before heading back into the Kullu valley. We cross three beautiful mountain passes on this tour and the highest is 14,900 ft. The main attraction of this tour is the array of ancient Buddhist temples, seeing unspoiled cultures, and camping under the stars in the Himalayas. The mix of beautiful valleys, ancient civilizations and riding a 500cc Royal Enfield is one that you will remember for the rest of your life.
- The South India tour covers all of the finest Hill Stations of Kerala, Tamil Nadu and the famous beaches of Goa. Starting in Cochin near the Arabian Sea the tour then takes the riders through the Hill Stations of Munnar, Kodai Konal, Ooti, Madikeri and then to Udipi. Then heading back up the western coast of India through Karnataka and into Goa. From then on riders get the chance to work on their tan and sample Goa's famous beach life before ending up at our base in Anjuna for some shopping and relaxation. There are also a few famous Hindu temples that we stop at along the way so everybody gets the experience to delights of Incredible India.
- The Rajasthan tour takes riders through stunning desert scenery with villages and towns full of dazzling colors, beautiful Maharaja’s palaces and stunning palace hotels. The adventure begins in Mandawa and then heads to the most famous places that can be found in this desert landscape. During the tour we stay in fabulous palace hotels and explore some of the many bazaars and even get a chance for a camel ride – 18 days of adventure and luxury all rapped up into an amazing motorbike tour fit for a Maharaja
- Bhutan is a little explored Buddhist Kingdom nestled into the Himalayas. Until recently no tourists were allowed into the mountain kingdom. We are very pleased and thankful to the King of Bhutan that we can offer this tour. An amazing contrast can be discovered as the tour leaves Darjeeling and Sikkim and heads over the border into Bhutan. As with all our tours the scenery is out of this world and we visit the highlights of this ancient civilization and get to ride over some stunning terrain.
- The heading says it all, but there is more to this tour than meets the eye. Starting in Nepal and once we have arranged passage with the Chinese Embassy, the tour heads towards the Tibet border and to Everest Base Camp. High Mountain passes and glorious vistas are around every corner as the tour heads through deep valleys and high altitude deserts until we reach Lhasa, the capitol of Tibet. The famous sites of Lhasa are then visited and explored before your return flight to Kathmandu in Nepal. Need we say more – an epic tour if ever there was one.
- Good crash helmet (BS Kite Mark) Goggles Sunglasses High Factor sun cream 30+ minimum Lip Balm Waterproof bike boots shin and ankle protection Protective trousers Protective jackets Protective gloves Windproof and waterproof trousers and jacket Scarf or bandana to keep dust out of you nose and mouth Warm Fleece
- - 10'c sleeping bag Lots of thin layers Warm hat 6 passport size photos
Accommodation:All rooms and tents will be shared between two people of the same sex (partners will share) unless you pay the single supplement. See prices On arrival we will put you in a luxury hotel to recover from your journey. Our accommodation on all the tours is the best that we can find locally. On the Himalayan Tours we can sometimes offer better accommodation in our tented camps so you can enjoy a good nights sleep.
Tents whilst on Himalayan ToursAll of our camping equipment comes from Europe and is top of the range and perfect for the Himalayas. All tents come with comfortable mattresses and pillows and will provide you with a good nights sleep. In fact we only expect you to bring:
Himalayan Tours Only